It was in the 4th grade that are started taking up an instrument. My parents were hoping that I would play the saxophone, but when I attended the band interest night at my school, my eyes lit up when they demonstrated the snare drum. From that moment on, I was officially a drummer.
I love playing the drums and especially playing them through different and unique opportunities, as you’ll notice my experiences below.
If you are producing a musical and looking for a drum set player, please feel free to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am also available to provide basic snare drum lessons for beginners and to coach marching bands.
- 13 the Musical – Drum Set – Fall 2016
- Avenue Q – Drum Set – Spring 2014
MSHS Marching Band
- Assistant Band Director/Drum Instructor – 2013 Season
- Volunteer Drum Instructor – 2011 and 2012 Seasons
- The Guitar Guild and Academy of Musical Arts
- Callan Music and Drum Studio
High School Experience
- Concert Band
- Jazz Band
- Marching Band – section leader all 4 years of high school
- Percussion Ensemble